**All opinions expressed are 100% my own. I was not compensated for this post. I was given product for review purposes.**
To date, Kohl's has raised nearly $300 million through the Kohl’s Cares merchandise program. To reinforce the company’s commitment to children’s health, Kohl’s has donated financial support to hospitals across the country. The donations fund hospital outreach programs focused on children’s health initiatives and address the specific issues needed most in each hospital’s community. These tailored programs provide vital resources to families at no cost and include topics such as injury prevention, asthma awareness, dental care, and fitness. A complete list of hospital partners is available online.
The pieces in the collection are priced at just $5 each, with 100 percent of the net profit supporting children’s health initiatives nationwide.
The boys and I love the Kohl's Cares program. Each boy gets a terrific book or toy each time we go to Kohl's and I feel great donating to such a worthy cause!!
Check out the latest collection, and remember to head to Kohl's and get the ones you want quickly, as the selection changes frequently!! You can also purchase them online!!
Books and toys featured in the Kohl’s Cares spring collection include:
- The Cat in the Hat bilingual book and Cat in the Hat toy
- The Sneetches book and Sneetch toy
- Thidwick the Big-Hearted Moose book and Thidwick toy
- Marvin K. Mooney Will You Please Go Now book and Marvin toy
- And to Think That I Saw it on Mulberry Street book and Giraffe toy
- Color with Mom coloring book
- 101 Coolest Science Experiments book
- Happy Little Rabbit bundle
This post is written by . She is a Wife, and Mother of two boys living in New England. This post may contain affiliate links.