AIR PROTECT TOUR
Dorel Juvenile has been hitting the road and traveling across the country on its first-ever Air Protect Tour! The tour, hosted by Safety 1st and Allstate Insurance Company, aims to educate communities and provide child safety seat checks by Safe Kids technicians, along with family fun and giveaways. The events also include information and demos on the latest Air Protect technology, family fun and giveaways, kids’ activities, and photo opportunities with an oversized (8 ft.) car seat.
We were lucky enough to be invited to check out the Air Protect Tour this past summer, and my boys and I had a blast!! Safety 1st made the event a lot of fun by incorporating it with National Night Out.
We were able to learn all about the ULTRAMAX TM AIR 360 4-in-1 Car Seat.
ULTRAMAX TM AIR 360 4-in-1
• The only 4-in-1 convertible car seat that features 360 ProtectTM for 6 layers of proven safety
o Air Protect® for superior side impact protection o G-CellTM HX energy absorbing foam, the same technology used in race cars o Steel reinforced frame for additional stability o Motion control headrest contains movement o Deep seat structure for shielding the child o Soft foam throughout the seat for additional safety and comfort
• The only car seat you need to buy for your baby as it adapts to keep them safe through four different stages
• Car seats with Safety 1st’s Air Protect Technology are safer*. Air Protect technology is proven to help keep children safer in the event of a side impact crash. *Based on testing Safety 1st seats with and without Air Protect.
• Availability: Babies “R” US exclusive item until August 2017; Pricing: $259.99
• Crash tested from every angle
o Rollover tested to protect for some of the most deadly crashes o Front impact tested to exceed government standards o Rear impact tested to protect from the most frequent types of crashes o Side impact tested using advanced testing methods, pioneered by Safety 1st
• 4-in-1 Car Seat
o Rear–facing seat for small babies from 4-22 lbs. o Extended rear-facing seat for small children from 15- 50 lbs. o Forward-facing seat with a 5-point harness from 22-65 lbs. o Belt-positioning booster from 40-120 lbs. and 57′′ tall.
• Easy to go safely
o One hand harness &; headrest adjustment with the 10-position QuickFitTM system o 3-position recline o ClickCleanTM machine washable and dryer safe seat pad o Two removable, dishwasher safe cup holders
o Raven HX o Blush Pink HX o Aqua Mist HX
We even got to see a large blow up version of the car seat!!
Safety 1st wants your children to be safe in every vehicle. Did you know that car seats have an expiration date?? I honestly did not know that, and was very surprised that two of our car seats were expired.
While at the event, there was a car seat check station for you to bring your seats to, and have professionals make sure it is safe, not expired, and installed properly.
• Safety 1st and Allstate Insurance Company are also encouraging parents to bring unwanted, expired or damaged car seats to be properly recycled by Dorel Juvenile’s manufacturing plant.
• 73% of car seats are not used or installed correctly, yet correctly used child safety seats can reduce the risk of injury or death by 71%. (Safe Kids)
• Motor vehicle crashes are the leading cause of death for children. (National Highway Traffic Safety Administration)
Along with learning about the new car seat (you can see my review here,) we also had a lot of fun making arts and crafts, checking out fun vendors, eating, and meeting one of our favorite local radio station DJ's!!!
We also made a point to enter Safety 1st' newest really cool contest to win a Tiny House!!!
TINY HOUSE SWEEPSTAKES
• The Tiny House movement is sweeping the nation! At Safety 1st we’re here to help you keep your family safe, in any size home. We’re excited to give you and your family the chance to win a tiny house of your own, outfitted with the very best safety products we offer.
• A Tiny Home is also a great place for our new OutsmartTM line of locks and latches – the smartest way to protect your kids from dangers in the home while giving you the peace of mind you need to allow them to discover the world around them.
• The Tiny House Giveaway began on 6/15/16 and ends on 5/1/17. The Sweepstakes consists of twelve (12) monthly prize drawings, one (1) Second Prize drawing, one (1) Third Prize drawing, and one (1) Grand Prize drawing.
• Innovation comes naturally to Safety 1st and we absolutely love the creative design of these tiny houses and marvel at the sense of freedom the mobile versions offer to families.
• There are four methods of entry:
o Method #1: Visit www.Safety1stpromo.com during the Sweepstakes Entry Period
and follow all online instructions to submit your entry.
o Method #2: To earn an additional entry after submitting a sweepstakes entry
mentioned in Method #1 above, write a product review at www.safety1st.com
ABOUT SAFETY 1st
• Safety 1st has a long history of educating parents and providing innovative solutions to keep children safe.
• Safety 1st is the first and only leading provider of innovative child safety products.
• Safety 1st products span from child care, to home safety to travel gear and play toys.
• Safety 1st aims to establish a safer world for children, by continuing to be leading advocates for safer car seats through better testing and innovative technologies.
• Safety 1st created the iconic BABY ON BOARD® yellow badge, in 1984, for new parents to put on cars.
• Charity 1st supports charities in their infancy that were started by young parents. Recent recipients include The Corey C. Griffin Foundation, G6PD Deficiency Foundation – Brody’s Battle, and The Way Home Adoption, Inc.
• Safety 1st is also committed to supporting organizations such as Cradles to Crayons, Boston Bruins Foundation, Operation Shower, United Way, and March of Dimes.
• Safety 1st is a Dorel Juvenile Brand. Dorel Juvenile is a segment of Dorel Industries, Inc.
All in all we had a great time at the event, and hope it comes back next year!!
Keep up with all the latest news about Safety 1st by following them on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
This post is written by . She is a Wife, and Mother of two boys living in New England. This post may contain affiliate links.