A classic New England favorite is here for summer! Participating McDonald’s will offer Lobster Rolls, which feature 100% real North Atlantic lobster sourced from the North Atlantic Canadian waters and mayonnaise dressing layered on a bed of crisp leaf and shredded lettuce served on a home-style toasted roll.
• The Lobster Roll will be available in New England from late June to mid-August at participating Connecticut & Western Massachusetts McDonald’s restaurants (excluding Fairfield County, Conn.).
• At 290 calories and a price point of $7.99, it’s shore to satisfy taste buds.
• During the Lobster Roll promotion, customers can order a salad topped with the Lobster Roll filling.
• New England McDonald’s restaurants serving the Lobster Roll include those in Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island & Connecticut (excluding Vermont and Fairfield County, Conn.)
To celebrate the launch of the Lobster Roll, follow the hash tag #LobsterMe for various social media promotions, like winning a Lobster Roll delivery for 10!
We had to check out the rolls for ourselves, so we hit our local McDonald's for dinner.
The lobster was very tasty, juicy and moist. It was cool and refreshing.
My Husband and I both agree that we wish it had more lobster in it, but other wise it was really good, and we can't wait to have another!!
Remember these are only available for a limited time, so hurry and give them a try!!
LOBSTER FUN FACTS:
• Lobsters are considered marine crustaceans along with shrimp, krill & barnacles
• Lobsters can grow up to four feet long and weigh as much as 40 pounds
• It is believed that lobsters can live as long as 100 years
• Lobsters usually feed on bottom dwellers like clams, snails, and crabs
• Lobsters are usually caught in an underwater trap called a "lobster pot”
• Lobster meat is a great source of protein, providing 28 grams of protein per cup
This post is written by Sarah Coulsey. She is a Wife, and Mother of two boys living in New England. This post may contain affiliate links.