With my job, I take a lot of pictures. I mean a lot!! My camera usually has 100's of photos on it at any given time, and let's not even talk about how many photos are on my iPhone and stored in my computer!!!
I know how important it is to have a good camera that takes those perfect pictures!! Best Buy knows how important it is too!! With an expert staff to answer all of your questions, and to help you decide which camera you need, you can not go wrong!!
Here are just three terrific cameras you can purchase through Best Buy. I may just have to get myself the Samsung Galaxy Camera 2 after Christmas, if the big guy doesn't bring me one!!
Best Buy is the ultimate destination for the latest cameras and camcorders to capture your high-stakes memories. These three cameras from Nikon, Sony and Samsung, all come equipped with built-in Wi-Fi so you can share amazing photos with ease. Upgrade your camera in time to capture precious holiday memories.
· A DSLR with built-in Wi-Fi so you can capture high quality photos and share them instantly
· This Nikon D5300 DSLR camera comes with an AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II lens that enables you to capture sharp photos and video footage. Optical image stabilization helps prevent blurring to ensure image clarity
· Also available in red or gray
· A compact system camera with the World’s Fastest Autofocus
· This Sony Alpha A6000 features a 24.3-megapixel, Exmor APS-C CMOS sensor that makes it easy to shoot scenes in stunning clarity. Built-in Wi-Fi lets you share stored content across devices.
· Also available in White or silver
· A digital camera that allows you to shoot, share, and use Android Apps
· This Samsung Galaxy 2 digital camera's 16.3-megapixel, 1/2.3" BSI CMOS sensor allows you to capture sharp images and high-definition video footage. The 4.8" touch screen simplifies operation, and built-in Wi-Fi makes sharing stored files easy.
Visit the Best Buy Holiday Gift Center to see more great cameras, whether you’re giving as a gift or upgrading for yourself.
Never miss a moment. #CamerasatBestBuy
This post is written by Sarah Coulsey. She is a Wife, and Mother of two boys living in New England. This post may contain affiliate links.