**All opinions expressed are 100% my own. I was not compensated for this post. I did receive a copy of the game for review.**
There’s a whole lot of stuff to do during the last week of summer vacation and Phineas and Ferb want to do it all! Join these charismatic brothers of invention as they create, travel and explore in their quest for artifacts to fill out the Museum of Cool. Perry the pet platypus, aka Agent P, has their backs when bumbling villain Dr. Doofenshmirtz unleashes his latest obscure “-inator” devices designed to take over the entire Tri-State area!
- Play as Phineas, Ferb and Perry/Agent P as you interact with characters from the show including Dr. Doofenshmirtz, Candace, Isabella, Buford and Baljeet.
- Experience two unique play mechanics: Exploration Mode: Switch on-the-fly between ambitious innovator Phineas and silent, but stoic “Man of Action” Ferb as you explore their backyard, a lost temple, underwater caverns, and the surface of the moon! Action Mode: Transform Perry from subdued pet mode to super Agent P--jump, run, crouch, slide, hang from ledges, fight robot “inators” and sneak past traps and obstacles in Doofenshmirtz’s diabolical lab.
- Build and play in the A.T.T. (All-Terrain Transformatron Vehicle). Upgrade the A.T.T. by assembling new parts like pincers, drills, rocket boosters and headlights that you need to access new areas. Customize the A.T.T to your preference with colors, sounds and decorative parts.
- Unfold an intertwining multi-episode storyline as Phineas and Ferb hunt for lost treasure and travel the world while crime-fighting Agent P embarks on a secret mission to foil Dr. Doofenshmirtz’s zany schemes.
- Defeat Dr. Doofenshmirtz’s flying Norm Bots and robot hordes including the Patroller, Jumper, Charger and other “get-rid-of-cool-stuff-inators.” Avoid Dr. Doofenshmirtz’s nasty lab traps: collapsing floors, laser beams and falling boulders!
- Collect silver sprockets then use them to buy spare parts for the A.T.T.
- Swing by Phineas and Ferb’s backyard Museum of Cool to access special items and loot you’ve collected on your adventures. Ferb’s Amazing Fun Trinkets include some of the coolest artifacts the boys discover including the lost Atlantis hieroglyph, floating baby head, Meap’s Mustache, caveman’s first stone wheel, and more.
My boys are having a blast playing this game. I personally love the Norm Bots!! They are these tiny little things that you jump on!!
We were given a DS copy, and the boys don't want to put it down!!
With all the characters you love from the show, and brilliant color, you will be hooked.
Riding around in a All-Terrain Transformatron Robot Suit, or being Perry the Platypus you guide your way through the levels collecting collectibles and currency. I like the gnomes!!
Doug found the game challenging on some of the levels, and Ben Jr has been flying through it. I would recommend this for kids 6 and older.
You can get the game on all game devices pictured below!!
SQUEEZE MORE FUN OUT OF THE LAST WEEK OF SUMMER WITH MAJESCO’S PHINEAS AND FERB: QUEST FOR COOL STUFF AVAILABLE NOW
Join the Creative Stepbrothers on a Treasure Hunting Adventure on Xbox 360, Wii U, Wii, Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo DS
Majesco Entertainment Company (NASDAQ: COOL), an innovative provider of games for the mass market, along with Disney Interactive, announced today that Phineas and Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff is available now in North America. Based on the top-rated Emmy Award-winning hit series, Phineas and Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff brings outrageous fun and adventure to the Xbox 360® games and entertainment system from Microsoft, Wii U™ system, Wii™ system, Nintendo DS™ hand-held system and Nintendo 3DS™ hand-held system.
Majesco will also release Agent P Doofendash, a unique Phineas and Ferb smartphone and tablet game, later this fall. Featuring Agent P and the top agents of the O.W.C.A. (Organization Without aCool Acronym), our teal-toned hero must save the Tri-State Area once again from the evil Dr. Doofenshmirtz.
Download new Phineas and Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff assets HERE.
“Phineas and Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff encompasses all the action, humor and imagination inherent in the Disney hit series,” said Jesse Sutton, Chief Executive Officer, Majesco Entertainment. “We are excited to bring this multiplatform experience to kids and families who will enjoy the outlandish adventures playing as Phineas, Ferb and Agent P.”
Join the clever stepbrothers, Phineas and Ferb, as they travel to out-of-this-world places in their latest invention, the A.T.T. (All-Terrain Transformatron). The A.T.T. is an upgradeable, customizable, super-cool amphibious ride that brings the boys to temples, caverns and even the moon in their hunt for lost loot to display in their backyard Museum of Cool. Phineas and Ferb: Quest for Cool Stufffeatures many of the fan-favorite characters from the hit TV show, including Perry the Platypus, aka secret Agent P, Candace, Isabella, Buford, Baljeet, and the evil Dr. Doofenshmirtz, who is determined to unleash his latest creation, the “get-rid-of-cool-stuff-inator” on the Tri-State Area.
Phineas and Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff Features Include:
- Multiple Gameplay Modes:
- Exploration Mode: Switch on-the-fly between ambitious innovator Phineas and silent, but stoic “Man of Action” Ferb, as they explore an ancient lost temple, underwater caverns and more in search of treasure!
- Build, upgrade and customize the A.T.T. (All-Terrain Transformatron), then take it on treasure-seeking adventures around the world.
- Action Mode: Transform Perry from mild-mannered pet to super-secret Agent P, and battle to save the Tri-State Area from the bumbling Dr. Doofenshmirtz.
- Original Storyline: Experience four intertwining episodes filled with witty humor and wacky adventures.
- Museum of Cool: View the loot collected inside including the lost Atlantis hieroglyph, caveman’s first stone wheel, floating baby head, and much more.
Developed by Behaviour Interactive, Phineas and Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff is rated E and now available for a suggested retail price of $39.99 on Xbox 360 and Wii U, and $29.99 on Wii, Nintendo 3DS, and Nintendo DS. To watch the trailer and find out more, please visitwww.QuestForCoolStuff.com.
ABOUT DISNEY INTERACTIVE
Disney Interactive, one of the world’s largest creators of high-quality interactive entertainment across all platforms, is the part of The Walt Disney Company responsible for the global creation and delivery of interactive entertainment, multi-platform video games, and family-focused content across all current and emerging digital media platforms. Disney Interactive produces and distributes a broad portfolio of content from Disney Interactive Games and Disney Interactive Media. Products and content released and operated by Disney Interactive include blockbuster mobile, social and console games, online virtual worlds, #1 kid’s entertainment destination Disney.com and the #1 Family/Parenting portfolio on the Web.
Disney Interactive is the interactive entertainment part of The Walt Disney Company (NYSE: DIS).
ABOUT MAJESCO ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY
Majesco Entertainment Company is a provider of video games for the mass market. Building on more than 20 years of operating history, the company is focused on developing and publishing a wide range of casual and family oriented video games on all leading console and handheld platforms as well as mobile devices. Product highlights include Zumba® Fitness and Cooking Mama™. Majesco is headquartered in Edison, NJ and the company's shares are traded on the Nasdaq Stock Market under the symbol: COOL. More info can be found online at majescoent.com or on Twitter at twitter.com/majesco.
Nintendo trademarks and copyrights are properties of Nintendo.
This post is written by Sarah Coulsey. She is a Wife, and Mother of two boys living in New England. This post may contain affiliate links.