- Brazilian Peel was awarded the Allure 2010 Best of Beauty, Best Beauty Breakthrough Award. It has been featured on Dr. Oz (twice) and The Doctors (once).
- Brazilian Peel is the first 30% glycolic acid, medical strength peel for at-home use. 5x stronger than other retail products, this unique new Brazilian style peel is clinically proven to visibly brighten, smooth, firm and tone skin for a more youthful appearance. All the benefits of a professional peel in an easy do-it-yourself treatment. The Brazilian Peel contains glycolic acid and açai, a natural super anti-oxidant from the Amazon rain forest in Brazil.
- It is 'red carpet ready", it will not cause redness or peeling and is dermatologist tested to be safe and non-irritating
- Research Results: - 100% of the evaluable subjects had improvements in skin brightness in at least one area of the face, as graded by the investigating dermatologist - At least 70% of the subjects found their skin to be softer and smoother - At least 70% of the subjects had increased facial brightness - At least 70% of the subjects found their skin to feel firmer and more toned.
- Brazilian Peel is formulated without: Parabens, Sulfates, Synthetic Fragrances, Synthetic Dyes, Petrochemicals, Phthalates, GMOs and Triclosan.
I just completed my last treatment. Hubby says I look 29!! Even though I have been 29 for at least 3 years now!!!
With the Brazilian Peel, my skin is tighter, and has a nice glow to it. It even feels healthier. I have had no break outs, or blemishes. It's been a blessing!!
The third treatment was performed the same as the first two. The peel is very simple to use. It comes in individual syringes, so you know how much to use for each treatment.
After washing my face, I put the peel into my hand and mixed until warm.
I put on a thin layer over my face and neck.
The directions state 10 minutes of wear, and that's exactly what I did.
After washing the peel off, my skin tingled for a little bit and then felt great!!
I had no break outs even days later!!
Over a month now, and no issues!! This is a great product!!
Right now we are giving away a one month supply to 3 lucky readers. You can enter here!!