- Brazilian Peel was awarded the Allure 2010 Best of Beauty, Best Beauty Breakthrough Award. It has been featured on Dr. Oz (twice) and The Doctors (once).
- Brazilian Peel is the first 30% glycolic acid, medical strength peel for at-home use. 5x stronger than other retail products, this unique new Brazilian style peel is clinically proven to visibly brighten, smooth, firm and tone skin for a more youthful appearance. All the benefits of a professional peel in an easy do-it-yourself treatment. The Brazilian Peel contains glycolic acid and açai, a natural super anti-oxidant from the Amazon rain forest in Brazil.
- It is 'red carpet ready", it will not cause redness or peeling and is dermatologist tested to be safe and non-irritating
- Research Results: - 100% of the evaluable subjects had improvements in skin brightness in at least one area of the face, as graded by the investigating dermatologist - At least 70% of the subjects found their skin to be softer and smoother - At least 70% of the subjects had increased facial brightness - At least 70% of the subjects found their skin to feel firmer and more toned.
- Brazilian Peel is formulated without: Parabens, Sulfates, Synthetic Fragrances, Synthetic Dyes, Petrochemicals, Phthalates, GMOs and Triclosan.
I have extremely sensitive skin as I said in my last post. I am very cautious with what I use. Certain products make me break out like a teenager. I am way too old for that!!
For my second treatment of the Brazilian Peel, again everything was a OK!!! No break outs (yeah!!) and my skin does feel tighter and smoother. It also seems to glow a little!!! Ben Sr said I look like I am 21 (but he always says that to butter me up!!)
The second treatment was performed the same as the first. The peel is very simple to use. It comes in individual syringes, so you know how much to use for each treatment.
After washing my face, I put the peel into my hand and mixed until warm.
I put on a thin layer over my face and neck.
The directions state 10 minutes of wear, and that's exactly what I did.
After washing the peel off, my skin tingled for a little bit and then felt great!!
I had no break outs even days later!!
I continue to be very happy with the results, and I will post once more after my third treatment!!