- Brazilian Peel was awarded the Allure 2010 Best of Beauty, Best Beauty Breakthrough Award. It has been featured on Dr. Oz (twice) and The Doctors (once).
- Brazilian Peel is the first 30% glycolic acid, medical strength peel for at-home use. 5x stronger than other retail products, this unique new Brazilian style peel is clinically proven to visibly brighten, smooth, firm and tone skin for a more youthful appearance. All the benefits of a professional peel in an easy do-it-yourself treatment. The Brazilian Peel contains glycolic acid and açai, a natural super anti-oxidant from the Amazon rain forest in Brazil.
- It is 'red carpet ready", it will not cause redness or peeling and is dermatologist tested to be safe and non-irritating
- Research Results: - 100% of the evaluable subjects had improvements in skin brightness in at least one area of the face, as graded by the investigating dermatologist - At least 70% of the subjects found their skin to be softer and smoother - At least 70% of the subjects had increased facial brightness - At least 70% of the subjects found their skin to feel firmer and more toned.
- Brazilian Peel is formulated without: Parabens, Sulfates, Synthetic Fragrances, Synthetic Dyes, Petrochemicals, Phthalates, GMOs and Triclosan.
I have extremely sensitive skin. Facial products are always a huge challenge for me. I can only wear makeup for a day, maybe two in a row before I start to break out.
When I was given the chance to try the Brazilian Peel, I was a little nervous at first, but I soon had high hopes that maybe I found a cleanser that can really clean my face without making it break out.
The peel couldn't have been any simpler to use. It comes in individual syringes, so you know how much to use.
After washing my face, I put the peel into my hand and mixed until warm.
I put on a thin layer over my face and neck.
The directions state 10 minutes of wear, and that's exactly what I did. I didn't want to take any chances!!
After washing the peel off, my skin did feel tighter, smoother, and had a nice warm glow to it.
Now the real test was the next couple of days, I had no break outs!!
I am very happy with the results, and I will post again soon about my second treatment!!