In partnership with Universal Studios’ motion picture debut of Dr. Seuss’s The Lorax*also known as the “Speaker for the Trees” who brings environmental truth and ecological hope to all, Seventh Generation will feature limited edition Lorax prints on all our diapers and training pants. These prints are intended to remind parents and caregivers of the lessons of The Lorax, and encourage family reading and environmental awareness while creating a few smiles. Discover (or rediscover) Dr. Suess’ The Lorax as you read about his legacy and messages of sustainability with your child, and inspire a new generation of environmentalists starting with your family!
The Seventh Generation family of Free and Clear baby products continues to deliver on your needs as it expands in March, with the addition of NEW Overnight Diapers. Moreover, Free and Clear diapers have been redesigned with new, improved tabs for better fit while Free and Clear training pants now have an absorbent core that is made with more renewable materials.
Be among the first to try these new products before they hit store shelves and rest assured that with every Seventh Generation purchase you’re helping to protect the planet for future generations!
- NEW Overnight Diapers are absorbent enough to keep your baby and bedding dry through the night or during prolonged travel
- Free and Clear diapers have improved more flexible tabs that provide even better fit
- Free and Clear training pants have an absorbent core made with more renewable, plant-based materials. They also feature stretchy, tear away side panels for a better fit and added convenience, as well as inner leak barriers for superior leakage protection
- Seventh Generation Free and Clear baby care products do not contain chlorine, fragrance, petroleum-based lotions or latex, and all Free and Clear products are also hypo-allergenic
- Starting March 2, you can register for a free The Lorax scrapbook with the purchase of any three Free and Clear diaper products, until supplies last
Have you seen The Lorax yet?? Thanks to Seventh Generation, HP and Universal Studios, we got to see the movie. It was terrific!!!
I live in Massachusetts, so we have to be HUGE Dr.Seuss fans!! When we heard about the movie, it was on our top ten list for this year!!
Universal did an awesome job teaching kids (and adults) how to conserve and treat mother earth with the respect she deserves, while still staying with the Dr.Seuss theme.
The movie was voiced by a great list of characters including Danny Devito, Zac Efron, Betty White, and Taylor Swift.
My boys sat through the whole movie and didn't move!! They were so engrossed in all the songs and the characters. I have never seen them sit still for so long!! Remember they are 6 and 3!!
If you are looking for a great wholesome movie to take your kids to, hit the theaters and see The Lorax. It is a must!!!
Thanks to my good friends at MyBlogSpark and Seventh Generation, I am able to give one lucky reader a Lorax prize pack. You will receive a hardcover copy of the book, and a package of new Seventh Generation Free and Clear diapers (in a size you need!!)
a Rafflecopter giveaway