When my boys were born, they were very tiny. Because of that, I could not breast feed them. I did use a pump for as long as I could, but it wasn't as long as I would have liked.
We then had to switch to formula. We were very lucky that my boys did not have any allergies, or problems and they could have a wide variety.
We did find that Parents Choice (sold at Walmart) tasted very good and was less expensive then the big name brands.
Until the boys were weaned, they primarily drank Parents Choice!!
Parent's Choice Premium Infant Formula features a unique blend of nutrients to support growth and development: nucleotides found naturally in breast milk; prebiotics which support the immune system; and DHA & ARA which may support brain and eye development. Premium Milk-Based Infant Formula has been formulated to meet the nutritional needs of term infants as a supplement to breast milk or when mothers do not breastfeed.
Parent's Choice - Lipids Premium Infant Formula:
- 6 pack of infant formula (23.2-oz. each)
- Great value of $12.88 for each
- Specially formulated with prebiotic dietary fiber to support babies' immune system
- Provides a well-balanced combination of protein, minerals, vitamins, carbohydrates, and fats
- Includes DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) and ARA (Arachidonic Acid), known as Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, which may be associated with infant brain and eye development
- Choline, a nutrient associated with long term cognitive function
- Offers complete, balanced nutrition
- Babies have different nutritional needs, please be sure to consult with your doctor
- Always refer to the product packaging for the most accurate and up-to-date product information
- Individual units available in select Wal-Mart stores
Right now Parents Choice is running a contest for a $10,000 scholarship for your child.
Head over here to enter and to learn all about the Parent’s Choice Infant Formula Savings Sweepstakes