I hate cell phone plans. We had a plan for one year, and when we wanted to cancel (the bill was through the roof) they tried to charge me for two more years. I was ticked. Since then, we have always used pay as you go phones, with no plan.
We save sooooo much money doing it that way!!
• I love the idea that I feel richer with Straight Talk because I cut my cell phone bill in half. You have to be crazy to be on a contract these days when you can get everything you need without one.
• Imagine the amount of money you could save switching to Straight Talk.
• What would you buy with the extra money you save?
• There are no contracts, no surprise bills and no credit checks. Great nationwide coverage and excellent reception/connectivity. Finally, Straight Talk only uses trusted phone manufacturers like LG, Motorola, Kyocera, Nokia and Samsung. Monthly Plans:
• The “All You Need Plan” meets even the needs of heavy phone users with 1,000 minutes, 1,000 texts and 30 MB of web data. • Unlimited Monthly service is only $45, and includes calls, text, picture messaging, and web. • Imagine unlimited calls, text, picture messaging and web for a whole year, for only $499.00!
• 411 calls are included at no extra charge.
• Free from activation, reactivation, or termination fees International Long Distance: • Straight Talk International Long Distance Service is a flexible prepaid calling service that enables you to make international calls from your home, cell or office phone at low rates. Phone Selection:
• Reconditioned phones are available from $10.00 with camera, mp3 player, mobile web access, and blue-tooth capability. Great for young users! • Amazing smart phones; touch screen phones, and app capable phones with features like voice navigation, camera, video recorder, music player, instant messaging, and Bluetooth®
I love the fact that you can now get Android on Straight Talk. You can use it to Call a friend!! Hook, line and sinker for me!!!