The FBI wants her cooperation.
As the daughter of a billionaire and the owner of the city’s top wine store, Jordan Rhodes is invited to the most exclusive parties in Chicago. But there’s only one party the FBI wants to crash: the charity fundraiser of a famous restaurateur, who also happens to launder money for the mob. In exchange for her brother’s release from prison, Jordan is going to be there—with a date supplied by the Bureau.
Agent McCall just wants her.
As the top undercover agent in Chicago, Nick McCall has one rule: never get personal. This “date” with Jordan Rhodes is merely an assignment—one they’re both determined to pull off even if they can’t be together for five minutes before the sarcasm and sparks begin to fly. But when Nick’s investigation is compromised, he and Jordan have no choice but to pretend they’re a couple, and what starts out as a simple assignment begins to feel a lot like something more. .
OK, in case you have never read my blog before (lol) I am a HUGE romance book fan!! I love them.
Not that I don't get enough love in my life (My Hubby is awesome) but reading other peoples stories are great and I can dream that my Hubby is a VIP big muscled man!!! lol
Now this is the first book I have read from Julie James, and I have to say WOW!!!
Julie keeps you guessing and wanting to keep on reading!!
In this modern day romance, Jordan is my ideal heroine. She is living her dream. Except for the fact that her Father is a Billionaire and everyone thinks she is too, and her Brother is in jail for shutting down Twitter!!!
Jordan loves what she does, running her own wine store, and living her life the way she wants. She doesn't want and or need any complications. That is when she meets Nick.
Nick is an undercover FBI agent. His life is simple, yet complicated. He works undercover in all sorts of situations. Recently he was in jail (for a job!!) When his boss calls him in to work with Jordan to bring down a money launder, his life is turned upside down.
This was supposed to be a quick job. Instead Nick and Jordan now have to act like a couple, and survive each other.
The characters in this book are hilarious, and make you fall in love with them.
The action is great, and like I said, you can't wait to see what happens next.
Luckily for one of you, you don't have to wait too long!!!
I am lucky enough to be able to give one of you, your very own copy of A lot like love!!
Entering this giveaway is really easy.
1. Like Julie James' Facebook page! or tell me one other book of hers you would like to read!!(+1 entry)
1. Be a Follower of my Blog (+1 entry)
2. Become a fan of my blogs Facebook Page(+1 entry)
3. Grab my button and tell me where it is (+2 entries)
4. Be an email subscriber of my blog (+2 entries)
5. Follow me on Twitter and/or follow Julie James on Twitter (+1 entry each)
6. Tweet about this giveaway (+1 entry daily)
Example- Undercover Hotties Giveaway @SarahsBlogOfFun
7. Blog about this giveaway and leave link in your comments (+10 entries per post, once a day)
8. Vote for me Can be done daily (+1 entry per day)
9. Like Evervue on Facebook, and comment that Sarahs Blog Of Fun sent you (+1 entry)
10. Get your friends to like Evervue, and have them comment that you sent them, and you will get 5 extra entries!! The amount of entries you can get is unlimited!! (+5 entries per friend)
11. Like my application to receive a Blog Grant (+2 entries)
12. Like EntryVue on Facebook and tell them Sarahs Blog Of Fun sent you. (+2 entries)
Giveaway ends on April 14, 2011 at 11:59pm. Open to my US and Canada Readers only. A valid email address MUST be in ALL comments. Winner has 48 hrs to respond or new winner will be drawn. This giveaway was made possible by Penguin Group and Julie James.
* All opinions expressed are 100% my own. I was not compensated for this post. I was given a copy of the book to review for this post.*