To find a delicious side dish that’s easy to prepare and tastes homemade, look no further than Betty Crocker’s® Boxed Instant Mashed Potatoes, which are made with 100% real potatoes.
With a just-like-mom’s taste, Betty Crocker Boxed Instant Mashed Potatoes go from stovetop to table in just eight short minutes. Based on a scratch recipe, the Homestyle Creamy Butter variety will have your family thinking you spent hours in the kitchen the next time you serve up a hearty helping. If you prefer an extra kick of flavor, give the Roasted Garlic variety a try. And with two pouches in every box there’s plenty to go around.
Be sure to try the Au Gratin flavor variety, too! For more information, visit http://www.bettycrocker.com/, and be sure to follow Betty Crocker on Twitter and “Like” the Facebook page to keep up with all of the latest news on your Betty Crocker favorites!
I love Betty Crocker products. I have grown up with them. I even cook using a couple of her cookbooks!!
Thanks to MyBlogSpark I was sent a box of Roasted Garlic and a box of Creamy Butter potatoes.
Yum, yum, yummy!!!
My Family is huge on potato consumption!! We eat them with almost every meal!!
Betty Crockers potatoes are creamy and have just the right amount of seasoning. The best part is that they taste real. Not like some of those horrible box instant potatoes.
I was also sent a great large wooden bowl, serving spoon and silicone pot holder!!
This was an awesome package, and I am very happy to offer one of you the same package!!
1. Be a Follower of my Blog, and tell me what day of the week you need to make a fast dinner on. (+1 entry)
1. Become a Facebook Fan of Betty Crocker and leave a comment saying I sent you! (I will check!) (+2 entries)
2. Follow Betty Crocker on Twitter (+2 entries)
3. Grab my BRAND NEW button and tell me where it is (+2 entries)
4. Be an email subscriber of my blog (+4 entries)
5. Follow me on Twitter (+2 entries)
6. Tweet about this giveaway (+2 entries)
Example- Feed Me Some Potatoes @SarahsBlogOfFun
7. Blog about this giveaway and leave link in your comments (+10 entries)
8. List this giveaway in any Mcklinky and tell me where. (+10 enties)
9. Vote for me Can be done daily (+1 entry per day)
That's 36 possible entries!!! Holy Cow!!!!
Giveaway ends on December 5th 2010 at 11:59pm. Open to US Readers Only. A valid email address must be in all comments. Winner has 48 hrs to respond or new winner will be drawn.
This giveaway was made possible by Betty Crocker and MyBlogSpark!
~~ All opinions expressed are 100% my own. I was given the above items for this review~~