When turned into a pillow, it's about the same size as a standard pillow!!
There are many different animals to choose from. The Lamb and Duck are two of my other favorites.
The cost for a Pillow Pet is $19.95 for one and $15.95 for each additional. That is a 20% savings!
The shipping costs were about $8 for me, which is not bad at all, and it came in within one week!!
Now for the best part. My new friend Kathy has graciously offered one Pillow Pet of your choosing to one of my readers!!!
I am very excited for the winner. This is truly a great product, and I hope you love it as much as I do!!!
There are two things you must do to enter this giveaway.
1. You MUST BE A FOLLOWER OF MY BLOG!
2. Go to Pillow Pets site and pick which one you would choose if you won. Then comment below.
For Extra Entries-
1. Be an email subscriber of my blog ( +2 entries)
2. Be an RSS Subscriber of my blog ( +1 entry)
3. Follow me on Twitter ( +1 entry) and tweet
Pillow Pets Review and Giveaway @ Sarah's Blog Of Fun http://sarahsblogoffun.blogspot.com/2010/03/pillow-pets-review-and-giveaway.html
4. Blog about this giveaway ( +5 entries) List link in comments
5. Enter this giveaway in any Mck linky ( +5 entries) List link in comments
That's a total of 15 possible entries!!!
This contest ends at 11:59pm April 30th 2010. Any comments after that time will be deleted. A valid email address, MUST be in all comments, or I wont be able to tell you if you won!! Must be a US resident.
This review is my own opinion. I did not receive any compensation for this review. I only receive a giveaway pillow pet.